Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A bit o' introduction

So in the incredibly unlikely case that someone I don't know ends up reading this, I thought I'd give a quick run through of my current gaming habits. I own an Xbox 360, a Wii, a DS and a fairly capable gaming computer. I also have pretty easy access to my suitemate's PS2. Unless I come into a good chunk of money by luck at some point you won't be seeing many impressions of PS3 games here. To go along with the consoles I have a decent sized game collection. It would be a lot bigger, but in my younger days I foolishly sold a lot of my games. Nonetheless I just snapped some pictures of what I have here at school.

First up are the Xbox 360 and DS games.



















Then the PS2 games, about half of which are actually mine. Also my small Wii collection.



















Last but not least (well maybe least in terms of current playtime) are my Gamecube and Xbox games. Most of the Gamecube and all of the Xbox games are mine.




































I also have a nice big CD case of PC games, but those are a little more difficult to photograph efficiently, so you'll just have to take my word on it. These days I'm seem to play a lot more console games than PC games. I think there's a couple reasons for this, but that's a topic for a different blog post.

No comments: