Sunday, March 2, 2008

Backlog

So, in my quest to find something to play in the interim of me beating Xenosaga 3 on Saturday, and when smash brothers comes out (next Saturday) I've been thinking about all the games I've started and managed to, for one reason or another not finish. I think a list plus comments is most appropriate here.

  • Okami- I think I'm like halfway through. Great and beautiful game, but I always get distracted away from it.
  • Devil May Cry 4- Seriously, screw the level where you have to fight all the bosses for a third time.
  • The Darkness- Got it for cheap over break, it's fun, and I'll eventually get back to it.
  • Gun- Got it for five dollars last black friday, I think I've literally played like a half hour of it.
  • Street Fighter Alpha Anthology- Not really something you beat, but I should play more of it to get better than my current awful.
  • Robot Alchemic Drive- Incredibly entertaining mechanic, but the presentation makes it hard to play.
  • Final Fantasy XII- Reminds me too much of WoW.
  • Zack And Wiki- I really should play this, but for some reason have no desire to.
  • Metroid Prime 3- I clearly need the cluster missiles to proceed, but it refuses to tell me where to get them.
  • Mario Galaxy- There's still plenty of stars left even though I've technically beat it.
  • Call of Duty 4- I still want to beat more of this on veteran and play the online more.
  • Supreme Commander- I beat one of the campaigns, but I want to beat the others.

No comments: